The Royal Horticultural Society has introduced the winners of its RHS Individuals Awards 2023.
The awards vary from the Veitch Memorial Medal, which is awarded yearly to individuals of any nationality who’ve made an impressive contribution to the development of the science and follow of horticulture, to the Harlow Carr Medal, awarded to those that have made a big contribution to horticulture within the North of England, via size of service, dedication to initiatives or distinctive capabilities, mixed with reliability and professionalism.
A number of awards which were introduced this 12 months are:
- The 2023 Victoria Medal of Honour (VMH) was awarded to Jim Marshall, Paul Phillips and Jon Wheatley.
- The 2023 Veitch Memorial Medal was awarded to Susan Campbell, Graham Duncan, Mark Jury, Sidney Linnegar, Bleddyn and Sue Wynn-Jones.
- The 2023 Affiliate of Honour was awarded to Jim Durrant, Mark Gregory and Stephen Griffith.
- The 2023 Harlow Carr Medal was awarded to Keith Eyre and Jonathan Moseley.
- The 2023 Reginald Cory Memorial Cup was awarded to Anne Wright.
- The 2023 Neighborhood Award was awarded to Jenny Wigston.
- The 2023 Roy Lancaster Award was awarded to Rowan Griffiths.
A full record of different RHS awards and their winners may be discovered right here.