Do you wish to fertilize stevia in Florida, however don’t know when the very best time to take action is?
Fertilizing stevia isn’t as simple because it appears.
Right here’s why:
- Stevia requires a selected time to be fertilized and a selected quantity of fertilization.
So in case you fertilize them too early they’ll die and in case you fertilize them too late you gained’t get any harvest.
And in case you fertilize an excessive amount of you’ll “burn” your plant and in case you don’t fertilize sufficient your stevia plant gained’t develop rapidly and enormous sufficient to bear a high-yield harvest.
Right this moment, I’m going to show you the best time to fertilize stevia in Florida:
- To Be taught Extra About WHEN To Fertilize Stevia then learn this GUIDE!
When to Fertilize Stevia in Florida
There are two particular instances it is best to fertilize your stevia vegetation:
- It is best to instantly fertilize your stevia vegetation with a 10-10-10 NPK balanced fertilizer combine. Water soluble fertilizer tends to be higher for herb vegetation like stevia. The fertilizer ought to both be combined with the soil you’re planting or within the gap earlier than you transplant your stevia into the bottom. It will permit your vegetation to develop faster and bigger.
- The second spherical of fertilization needs to be utilized simply as your stevia plant begins to develop massive, edible leaves. You’ll want to nonetheless use a balanced fertilizer combine, ideally water-soluble. You’ll want to apply it to your soil and instantly water after and can proceed to do that each 2 – 4 weeks. It will permit your stevia plant to bear greater and extra harvest.
When NOT to Fertilize Stevia in Florida
There are specific instances you shouldn’t fertilize your stevia plant.
- Don’t fertilize seedlings which can be lower than 1 month outdated.
- Don’t fertilize stevia vegetation with out instantly watering them after.
- Don’t fertilize stevia vegetation as soon as they’ve massive, edible leaves on them.
- Don’t fertilize stevia after the preliminary fertilization interval or earlier than massive, edible leaves begins to develop in your plant.
How A lot Fertilizer Ought to I Apply to My Stevia Vegetation?
The quantity of fertilization you apply will rely on the particular kind of stevia plant you have got.
As a basic rule it is best to:
- At all times comply with the directions in your fertilizer bundle. By no means apply greater than the really useful quantity.
- Apply the right quantity of fertilization round your stevia plant and by no means instantly on it or on its stem.
- Present the identical quantity of fertilization every time you apply it in order that your stevia plant doesn’t grow to be shocked by too many or too few vitamins.
If you wish to study WHEN to Fertilize ANY Plant in Florida, head over HERE and simply kind within the plant you wish to fertilize.
You may also discover the BEST Fertilizers for Stevia or Any Plant HERE.