A mistake was made on the British grocery store Marks & Spencer this week. Workers on the grocery store chain mistook daffodil bulbs for spring onions. Consumption of the bulbs can result in a number of intense signs. Following a tweet by British presenter James Wong, an enormous fuss arose on-line. “I do not need to get your employees in hassle, however you want higher coaching asap.”
Foto Twitter James Wong
On Twitter, the division retailer apologized for the confusion and pressured that every one the labels on the flowers contained a transparent warning.
…we’re reminding all shops to verify the flowers are displayed correctly. Buyer security is our precedence and all daffodils have an on-pack warning that they don’t seem to be protected to eat. Thanks, Matt. 2/2
— M&S (@marksandspencer) February 28, 2023